(1) The R project website for free download is http://www.r-project.org
(2) R project is free to download at following URLs. Choose one of links
(3) Based on operation system, you can choose Linux, MacOS X or Windows.
(4) For example, download for Windows and the first time to install R
(5) Download the R-code (F81.txt, F84.txt, HKY85.txt, TN93.txt) from
(6) Download data example from
(7) Open the R program ¡@
(8) Before you run the R-code (F81.txt, F84.txt, HKY85.txt, TN93.txt),
¡@ 2. And then choose your country.
3. Now choose which package you want to install. And in this
(9) Now we use F81.txt for the example. And the processes for the other
(10) Load the data of the two sequences and set the name for them.
(11) F81 is a function with two parameters (seq1, seq2), which is in the