(1) The R project website for free download is http://www.r-project.org
(2) R project is free to download at following URLs. Choose one of links which closes to your location.
(4) For example, download for Windows
(5) Download the R-code (RRSM.txt) from http://www.stat.nctu.edu.tw/hwang/website_wang%20new.htm
(6) Download data example from
(7) For example, save data and R-code (RRSM.txt) in D:\.
1. To analyze your own data, the data must be saved in xls format.
2. If you do not save your data in folder D:\, you need to change the directory of R-code (RRSM.txt).
3. 3. Using the same titles with the original data described on the above website. Otherwise, you need to change the route of R-code (RRSM.txt).
(8) Open the R program
(9) Type ”source("D:/RRSM.txt") “ on R window
RRSM.txt is a function with three parameters (p0,s,ToF), which is in the form of “RRSM (p0,s,ToF)”:
1. Choose a "p0" value and an "s" value as thresholds for p-value and the relative R^2 value, respectively.
eg. p0=0.77 , s=0.995
2. There are two options for the data format, normalized data and original data.
Set ToF=1 for nomalized data and ToF=0 for original data
(11) List the high-confident target results